I know I'm dedicated to the writing. Even on busy days like today where I have increasing involvement at work, chores to take care of around the apartment, practices to go to, I still manage to get something written down.
The problem is that nothing's happening. I guess I'm impatient. I know I'm a ways off from sending anything to a publisher, the desire remains to write something that people will actually see and hopefully enjoy. In short (and this will be a short entry) the next project for me will be finding better outlets online and in print, whether it be for short stories, articles, or submitted fragments of a greater work. Just something that I can point to and say "yeah, I wrote for that." Call me crazy, but that's what I feel, and I could never be anything besides honest on this blog.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment